Monday, November 11, 2013

Baby Journal: Day 31

Dear Diary,

I am a month old! Hard to believe it's been that long already. Quite an exciting milestone.

To celebrate, my Caretakers finally brought me out of the house, and I made quite the amazing discovery. Whereas when they take me out of one room to another in the house, and I can still see the walls, outside the house I cannot see the walls! It's almost as if there are no walls!

In the same way, I cannot see the ceiling! I love staring at the fan and the lights on the ceiling. Outside, I can see the big light up on the big blue ceiling, or what my Caretakers are calling the sky, but I cannot see what it attaches to! It's as if it is just hanging there, far out of reach.

And it is sooo big outside, that people get in cars to drive around! I wish we had those inside the house. But the Caretakers don't have a big enough house, unfortunately.

It is a wondrous place outside the house, dear diary. I can't wait to explore it more, and hope very much that my Caretakers make our outings more frequently.

No comments: