Tuesday, February 23, 2010

There Should Be A Card For That: Bad Relationships

See The Pattern? (To a Woman)

You've said it before: "Why do all the guys I like end up treating me like this?" You'll probably say it again. And I wonder how long it will be before you wonder why you keeping choosing those guys. Sometimes the best thing to do to break a pattern, is to try something different.

So try this: Dump this guy before you get hurt.



See The Pattern? (To a Man)

You've said it before: "Why do all the girls I like end up treating me like this?" You'll probably say it again. And I wonder how long it will be before you wonder why you keeping choosing those ladies. Sometimes the best thing to do to break a pattern, is to try something different.

So try this: Dump this girl before you get hurt.

1 comment:

Mot Juste said...

Well there is no card for it, but there are defiantly scars from it...